Friday, July 11, 2008

Yes, more rocks and climbing

I am aware that my previous post was also about our little rock climbing adventures. I know, 2 posts in a row... Quite frankly, this is the most exciting thing happening in life right now. Being newly married has been wonderful, but what's even better is doing stuff like this as a newlywed.


Here, Zach and Evan are analyzing the situation before decsending. More precisely, Zach is checking, then double-checking.

And triple-checking.

And lastly, he's quadruple-checking.

And this is a good thing... this means no one will get hurt or die today. No one gets hurt or dies on Zach's watch.



Evan has to go off the edge first again. Haha.

Thank goodness.



We graduated from the "Short Cliffs" to the "Medium Cliffs" this time. They are just a few feet taller.



I see this and wonder "Would I be doing this if I hadn't have met (and married) Zach?"

Ummm... That answer would be a "no."



Then, I see this and wonder "Should Zach really trust me with his life, as he is right now?"

I will ponder that one before answering.

(Pondering here...)



Does the expression on my face instill confidence in anyone?

I didn't think so.


Do I trust Zach or Evan when my life is in their hands?

Yes, I do. And strangely, that thought never enters my mind. Not sure why.



Well, it's been alot of fun, and I caution you that this little rock climbing activity is addicting. I probably won't be posting anymore rock climbing pictures until August. Why?? Well, there was a technicality with my insurance. As of today, until August 1st, I am not insured. The transition from my insurance to Zach's isn't as easy as one would guess. So we will save activities like this until after August 1st. Schucks. I will focus on working at my computer... that shouldn't ever require health insurance.

No comments: