Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Honeymoon Pictures posted





The Oregon Coast turned out to be a great choice for our honeymoon. The coastline is so beautiful; there were simply too many pictures for me to upload and post on this blog (for my patience level) so I have them located at www.shellymerrick.com/gallery...

Zach and I can highly recommend the nothern Oregon Coastline, especially this time of year. We were surprised by the clear weather, which we thought was rather untypical of the area. Actually, I think we just lucked out with the weather.

Places we went: Seaside, Ecola State Park, Crescent Beach, Cape Mears Lighthouse, Tillamook Cheese Factory (yummy!) Cape Lookout State Park and Cape Kiwanda at Pacific City.



1 comment:

Krista said...

Great pictures!!! I LOVE the one with both of you on the beach with the sunset! Brings back memories of my honeymoon....