Sunday, July 13, 2008

Folks, I need your help.

I need your vote. Please see the poll to the top right. This is the situation:

Zach is going on an annual backpacking trip with the boys. Crazy facial hair is involved. They all do it. I'm not sure why.



In preparation for the trip, the goatee is now gone, replaced by a cowboy mustache. He must be satisfying an inner urge of sorts, to look like a cowboy. An urban cowboy, maybe...one that works at Micron and dresses skater/punk.



Obviously, he has more fun when his facial hair is like this...



...so why do this...



...when this looks like so much more fun??



What I'm saying is I'm much more in favor for this...



and this is good too,





...and I could live with this, with much effort,



But he's in favor of this. (Obviously)


Now go back up to the top of the page and vote. I urge you to please vote honestly. And carefully.



Proof of the crazy facial hair... "Summer 2007 Extreme Adventure" to Thirty-Three Lake. Ladies, let's all help our men make wise decisions regarding facial hair from this point forward.




5 comments:

Holli said...

I have always thought Zach and his facial hair is so funny. I've got two things to say about this latest thing:
1. thank goodness the Enos Lake trip is *after* your wedding.
2. I'm glad Joe doesn't live close enough to participate in the facial hair festivities.

xoxo

Krista said...

I am sticking with the original Zach goatee. To be honest, I can't imagine Zach without it. That cowboy thing really makes him look like a criminal. At least it's only a once a year look!

Sara said...

Just be thankful that he is bald and can't do crazy things with the hair on his head (like Vince in that last picture...hilarious!!).

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Rochelle but I have to say the cowboy! I had to put up with Keith's crazy facial hair on several camping trips......it's a little annoying but honestly it's so funny to see how happy they are to look completly ridiculous!

Anonymous said...

That Ca`Boy Mustache is Totally Freaking Sweet!!! Heck Yeah!! -AZ