Sunday, August 24, 2008

Vinyl Crazy

My sister in law has a few vinyl cutters and last week I got to do a little project for my office.





I wasn't sure though what I wanted to do, so I poked around a bit finding ideas... these are my favorites!



















Apparently there are several application surfaces out there. On the toilet anyone? The funny thing is this actually may be appropriate at our house!









These were too cute... must save for future.















No vinyl cutter? Most of these photos came from Etsy.com, one of my favorite sites.


2 comments:

Karin said...

Those are so funny and they are WAY cute!! Starting at the laundry one I like #2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 14, 15, 16, and 17!! I love how they look, that's so awesome!!!

The McGuffin Family said...

I love what you have done to your blog! It was so much fun getting to see you, when we were in Idaho!!!!!!!!!!! YOu are an awesome friend. Zach sorry we didnt get to see you!