Sunday, August 24, 2008

Congrats to Andi & Mark

Yesterday was Andi's and Mark's wedding. I couldn't be happier for them. They had a nice reception in Grand View, and the family and community support was very obvious as it was a total packed house!



A little something about Andi... she's incredibly thoughtful. She called me on back in December of 2005, a phone call that wasn't exactly expected. We were friends in high school, but you know how it goes... you lose contact with your friends after awhile, especially as everyone moves around. I was living in Nevada at the time, which didn't help much for staying in contact with old friends.

The exact day was December 7th of 2005, a very sad day for my family because we lost our father to an accident. It was also a loss to Grand View ward because they lost their Bishop. Not an hour and a half after I had received the news, I get a call from Andi. She stated that she, along with her siblings and parents were all pitching in to buy me a plane ticket so I could fly home as soon as possible. I didn't need the plane ticket because I had already made arrangements for travel, but I just had to share how wonderful of a person she is!! I'm so happy for you Andi... you two totally deserve each other!!

No comments: