Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Time to Review

I have a problem; I wake up and start my day with certain expectations for the amount of work I need to accomplish that day. Then at the end of every day, without fail, I realize that I once again set my expectations too high because there are several to-do items on the list that have NOT been crossed off. Sometimes the problem lies with my clients, but more often I think the problem lies with me. This irritates me to no end... yet I cannot break this cycle. I feel like this is the story of my life, especially lately.

Regardless of how I feel on this issue of mine, I've realized it pays to step back and review... just once in awhile, to see what I have actually accomplished. It's like I have to convince myself that I've actually been doing stuff even though it doesn't feel like it. So here's my review.

Big George Ventures - http://georgetownvillage.biggeorgeventures.com/
A website that was done in 5 working days. I wasn't even sure this was possible, but good thing it was because they needed it in a HURRY.

Topaz Lake RV Park - http://www.topazlakervpark.com/
The 95%-done-for-like-five-weeks-now website. Currently put on hold by client for reasons I'm not sure about. I JUST WANT TO CROSS IT OFF THE LIST. Criminy!

Then there's Sierra Scoop... this is my little baby. http://sierrascoop.com/ I get to do lots to this website on a monthly basis. I really enjoy this one. This company is predictable... they want changes to their site, I do them same day, then they pay. It's a wonderful cycle we have going. How I wish everyone was this pleasant to work with...

No comments: