Saturday, June 26, 2010

Why Craigslist Rules

Finding parents of twins via Craigslist is pretty much just awesome:

Two Fisher Price bouncers in pretty much perfect condition (with batteries) for $15 each. I just realized these are still sold at Target. I washed the covers and I seriously would not be able to tell that these aren't brand new.


































2 Boppy brand swings for $20 each. (I know, bad picture) And these are still sold at Babies 'R Us. Of course I washed these covers too and they are in amazing condition. Between these two sets, buying used saved us about $125, plus we got a ton of free batteries!


3 comments:

Annie said...

Very sweet. Those bouncer seats are so cute, and it appears they go pretty well with the color scheme you've picked out. Are you looking for cribs? I know someone who had twins and is getting rid of a number of her things, not sure if cribs is on the list, but pretty sure, I'll ask her the price for you if you'd like.

Sydnee said...

Those are so cute! I love finding great deals on things that are almost brand new!

Unknown said...

Oh my word! You have to get 2 of everything and this is just cracking me up and blowing my mind! I love it!!