Friday, November 12, 2010

Zach's Gear Room No More

Remember this room? I do, vaugely. Zach remembers it more clearly, because he kind of misses it. I can't blame him.






















But what's to miss when you think about all the fun that's bound to happen in this room? (The gear isn't gone... it's just been relocated to the garage)



























Like the $25 Craigslist dresser? And yes, it was already painted this color. It's not perfect, but it will do the job, and it fits nicely into the closet.











I am lucky enough that someone in my family has a vinyl cutter and they let me steal it for a few weeks to get something done.



















The simple art in the center is vinyl over spray painted canvas - I saw this idea at Craft Warehouse and it just doesn't get any easier this!


























A $3 cardboard letter covered in robot scrapbook paper. It's "reversible" because I just couldn't decide which paper to use.









































It took some creative rearranging to fit two cribs, a large changing table, dresser, rocking chair and either two bouncies seats or two swings... We hope this works!
















7 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, it looks awesome!!! I love it! Can't wait to see those little boys in it!

Annie said...

Oh my goodness! It looks so great. You are amazing. I love that their beds are labeled with their names. It might help me out if anything. I had a dream that Miles looked exactly like Zach, down to the lack of hair, and that Max looked exactly like you thick pretty red hair. It was so funny. I giggled a few times thinking about it later. So fun. Hope you're doing well. Love you.

Denise said...

That is SO awesome! You are so creative. Can't wait to meet those little men. Love ya lots.

Carmen said...

LOVE it! I bet you are just dying with anticipation everytime you walk by it! How fun!

Unknown said...

Oh you little Momma, you!!!

lisa said...

love it! Wow it looks like your ready!!!!!

Sara said...

Oh man, this is awesome! Love the nursery!!
I am dying to see you right now! You must be pretty big in the belly area (and uncomfortable too). Not too much longer, I seriously am so excited for you and can't wait to meet your two little guys. I would also love to help you out in any way that I can after the babies are born.