Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gonna get brave!

So Etsy.com has some creative stuff. These are actually necklace pendants made from scrabble tiles! I thought this would make a great gift for my niece, who's birthday is coming up on Valentines Day. I don't know what overcame me, but I went to Michael's and found most of the supplies, but only after lots of research. There's a cheap way to do these, then a real way. Thanks to some awesome guy on You Tube who makes resin jewelery for a living, I now know how to do this the real way. But only after watching 3 very lengthy, detailed videos.




















































































3 comments:

Holli said...

Yeah, I love these scrabble tile charms. Krista got Heidi one for her birthday and we all admired and adored it for hours. I can't wait to see the ones you make! How cool!

lisa said...

wow, those are so cool. I can't wait to see them all! It was so fun hanging out with you. Grace just loves you! I loved your house so cute, you have to help me when I get a house! Don't worry it wont be for a long time.

Unknown said...

I have never seen anything like that...they are very cute! Good luck...I can't wait to see them also.