Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Vacation in Boston


Boston Red Sox game at Fenway Park - my first MLB experience! Two grand slams in a single game! Apparently there are only 72 games in history that this has happened before... well since 1976. I was fortunate enough to see this at my first game!

Group shot at George's Island

Hunting for sea glass - possibly my favorite part of the trip!

It's very addicting!

The ferry we took to George's Island

Boston from the bay


Me and my handsome man

The Boston Temple

Downtown Boston

Overlooking Boston at Pinnacle Point

3 comments:

The McGuffin Family said...

You guys look so cute together! Only a few more weeks until the big day! It looks like you had alot of fun in Boston! Can't wait to see you again!!!!!

Holli said...

Yay for trips to Boston! I'm gonna snag the photo of you and Zach for my blog!

xoxo,
Holli

fish family said...

Hey Rochelle,

How's it going? I hope all is well. I just wanted to say congratulations on your engagement. I am so excited for you. I am not sure me and my lil family will make it up there. I am hoping we can. My parents will for sure be up there. But I just wanted to say hi and tell you you look great. Have a great day. Shealyn (www.fishfamily2007.blogspot.com) Keep in touch!!!